Sunday, January 4, 2015

THIS SHOWERHEAD SPEAKER WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE



I LOVE SHOWERS.

Sorry for yelling. But I do.

I could stand in a hot shower for hours. I am obsessed. But as a new mommy my shower time ain't what it used to be. So I have to make my time in the shower count.

My husband got me quite possibly one of the best inventions ever made.

This is the Kohler Moxie showerhead. What makes it awesome is that it pairs with your phone via Bluetooth so you can LISTEN TO MUSIC IN THE SHOWER. Yes. The sound is crisp and clear. I listen to everything in the shower from Jay-Z to Mozart and it all sounds amazing.

I've had this showerhead for over a year and I love it.

What's cool about it too is you can pop the speaker out and move it around if you want to listen to music elsewhere.

It is a little spendy, but if you love showers and you love music, I promise you'll love this!!

1 comment:

  1. looking for dual shower head for your bathroom? okay visit our website for some good shower head reviews http://bestshowerheadreviewshq.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...